I started working as a part-time freelancer in 1992. I have wide experience in translating certificates, legal documents (marriage and divorce agreements, contracts, etc.), documents dealing with bio-agriculture, EU projects, medical reports, and documents on tourism.
I have close ties to both the UK (currently I am a residence of the UK) and Hungary, therefore I am able to understand the intricacies of both languages and cultural contexts.
For a personalised quote please do not hesitate to contact me.
EFL / ESL Teaching
I also have more than 20 years of experience in teaching English as a foreign language. As an EFL teacher, I worked at an academic grammar and vocational school, a university and different language schools in Hungary giving to thousands of students the ability to communicate in another language.
I also offer my lessons via skype.
- General English £12 / 45 minutes
- Preparing for IELTS / TELC Language Examination £25 / 45 minutes
- IELTS Life Skills (for British Citizenship) £18 / 45 minutes
Walking Tours in Oxford
As my passion is travelling and I am also a qualified tour guide, I
enjoy leading walking tours in Oxford. I always make sure that my tours
are tailored made to the interest of my clients and also filled with not
only facts but a little bit of humour as well.
I am familiar not only with the history of the city and its university but also with all the literary connections it has and the film locations.
- 2 hour-long general city tour £40
- 1.5 hour - long tour inside Christ Church, one of Oxford's most well-known colleges £30 + entry fee
- Harry Potter tour £50 + entry fee (Christ Church, Divinity Room, New College)
Hungarian as a Foreign Language teaching
I am native Hungarian with extensive experience in teaching not only EFL but Hungarian as a foreign language as well. I offer Skype lessons for £15 / 45 minutes.